Jet Set Smooth
Back to Products
JET SET SMOOTH is a very high performance product.
It is engineered with high-tech chemistry to provide
exceptional characteristics, beyond current benchmarks.
Use it for:
- Tilt wall Coating.
- Preparing Walls for Painting.
- Filling small fissures, cracks and holes.
- Ultra smooth finishes.
Product Features and Specifications:
JET SET SMOOTH was engineered with the contractor in mind. It is:
- Easy to use. Simply mix to a soft putty consistency and trowel on.
- Needs only water added.
- Feathers to a microthin edge.
- Very low alkali content minimizes time to wait for painting.
- JET SET SMOOTH cures less rigid than concrete, and it feathers, so does not need grinding. This greatly reduces exposure to free silica.
- Costs are reduced: No grinding is required. The product extends considerably, with microthin application.
Mixing, Preparation, Application and Curing. (see Instructions)
- Surfaces must be clean, fresh and contaminant free.
- Mix only enough JET SET SMOOTH so that it can be applied within approximately 15 minutes after mixing. Do not re-mix.
- Mix to putty-like consistency, comfortable for troweling.
- Simply trowel on. JET SET SMOOTH is refined to extend considerably farther than other products.
ASTM C-109): 1 day - 4,320
1 week - 10,930